Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Gunslinger

So this is me, and the blurry object in my hand is actually a gun. Well, not a real gun. It's a replica used for gunslinging tricks. It's got all the weight and only enough of the mechanisms to do the cool stuff, but it won't fire, which is the only reason why I'm so comfortable with it. In my down time I've learned how to twirl it a little, but I still hit myself in the wrist sometimes. Pretty neat, huh? Other than that, I've been working on some projects; finishing a German cap, painting shields, helping get my pin box wood burned. I should get pictures of those things too probably, but I'm feeling lazy right now. Have I mentioned I'm sitting in a ball pit at the moment? Because I am. They have a ball pit in their apartment. We also grilled some brats poolside yesterday, which were fabulous, and the water felt great. I got flipped into the pool three times because I didn't do it right the first two.

No comments:

Post a Comment